Simmer Pro 1.1 is now available in the Account > Downloads section for license customers on this website. This release includes fixes and enhancements for recipes in WordPress.
Simmer HQ customers are automatically upgraded to the latest versions of this plugin, and can contact customer service for further requests. Start developing with Simmer Pro immediately by contacting Customer Service with your specific WordPress details after purchase. Customers of Simmer Pro or Simmer HQ can request access to the private repo for this plugin for open source development with customer service by submitting their GitHub username.
From the official release for Simmer Pro 1.1 (customers only):
recipe-shortcode.phptemplates (customers with access click for GitHub master branch versions)
- Change and move categories into new UL, styling
- Add mobile media queries for single recipes
- Fix feature image filter of schema.org markup for recipes
- Add e-instructions class; Pinterest structured data markup
- Change post-thumbnail class styling for recipe images to 100% width
Future releases, including Simmer Pro 1.2 will include fixes and enhancements for:
- ⭐️ Metabox customization for developers using the CMB2 system
- ⭐️ Extended nutrition UI and front-end output for any WordPress theme
- Automatic upgrades
- Add custom taxonomy naming in settings (recipe categories)
- Fix bulk add items jumbled after re-edit
- and more!
Unscheduled future releases will also include: complete JSON-LD support including export, a library of six add-ons for recipes by Simmer Pro in 2017, and future progressive enhancement alongside our loyal customers.
📷 by Vince Lee