A non-exclusive limited license is granted by Simmer to use the Simmer Pro plugin according to the Terms and Conditions below.
Simmer is licensed under the GPL 2.0.
Plugins sold and distributed by Simmer, are done so in the hope that they will be useful, but without any warranty; without even the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Inasmuch as WordPress functions correctly on a clean install of itself, Simmer is guaranteed to function on a clean install of the minimum, stable and required version of WordPress for Simmer and extensions. Because of the great variety and number of available 3rd-party products for WordPress, we do not guarantee that the plugin will function with all third-party plugins, themes or browsers of any kind. We do not assume responsibility and will not be held responsible for any conflicts or compatibility issues that may occur due to third-party software. We assume no responsibility for any data loss as a result of installing or using Simmer. Should conflicts occur with third-party software, we may provide support at our discretion. Additionally, we are not liable and will not be held responsible for any personal loss, site damage, site errors, theft, fraud, loss of profits or revenue, loss of business or opportunities, or loss of customers or clients as a result of installing or using Simmer.
Simmer grants each customer a non-transferable license to use the software for internal use, and as defined by the terms set in the customer’s chosen license package (Personal or Business).
The customer may not sub-license, to any person or entity, any rights to distribute the software or license key. Simmer will only provide support services to the original customer/license-holder with a legitimate license key, and consider any other uses of this license key as fraudulent.
Where the license package allows the software to be used on multiple sites for the Business package, the customer/license-holder may not on-sell the originally-purchased license key provided by Simmer, to other users of the license (such as clients) for commercial benefit. Client site usage is only permitted in situations where the license holder maintains an ongoing relationship with the client as a consultant, not a service provider. Providing Simmer as a service does not constitute a client relationship.
Subscriptions & Automatic Renewal
Simmer Pro and its extensions are sold as an automatically recurring subscription that renews each year on the anniversary of the purchase date. This subscription will automatically renew at the end of the annual license term unless the purchaser cancels their subscription prior to the automatic renewal date. All licenses are renewed 12 months from the original date of purchase.
Subscriptions must be cancelled prior to the renewal date to discontinue billing. The renewal price is the full plugin price indicated at the time of purchase. We cannot grant refunds for renewal payments of any type.
If your license expires you will no longer receive updates or support from Simmer, and your plugin may not function properly with the latest versions of WordPress and popular 3rd party plugins or themes.
Grandfathered or annually discounted pricing applies only to customers who previously purchased Simmer Pro or related products at a lower price. This price will remain the same for the customer until cancelled. If the subscription is cancelled, the grandfathered price will no longer be available to you. To renew your subscription after it has been cancelled and your license has expired, you will need to pay the current listed price for the license.
We are confident in the value provided by our products to our customers. However, we understand that it cannot work perfectly for everyone all the time. To request a refund, please open a support request. If you request a refund, please meet the following policy conditions for eligibility for a refund request for Simmer Pro or any extensions:
- Your original purchase or payment was made within 30 days of the date of your refund request.
- We cannot grant refunds after the first 30 days of the original purchase.
- We cannot grant refunds on renewal payments.
- Your refund request is is one of the following reasons:
- After purchasing, installing and testing the plugin, you have found a bug or other technical problem that prevents you from getting the plugin to perform its basic functions.
- After testing, you have an issue that we are unable to resolve which makes the system unusable. We may ask you questions regarding the nature of your refund request so we can improve the plugin in the future.
- If your issue(s) comes from not being able to install the plugin properly or get the plugin to perform its basic functions, we are happy to consider your refund request.
- You have already contacted our support team to allow us to try to resolve your issue, or have explained why the plugin will not function for you.
- Please note, technical issues caused by 3rd party plugins, themes or other software cannot be considered for a refund.
- If you choose not to use the plugin for any reason other than technical errors which you have also allowed our support team to try to fix, we cannot grant a refund.
- If a refund is granted, you agree to deactivate and uninstall the plugin from your site.
Refunds will be offered at our sole discretion. By purchasing plugin(s) from our site, you agree to this refund policy and relinquish any rights to subject it to any questions, judgment or legal actions. Differences in exchange rates between the time you purchased and the time you are refunded are not refunded.
Simmer may terminate any license without refund for the following reasons:
- Plugin redistribution
- License key sharing or reselling
- Disrespectful, hateful, or any inappropriate language towards support staff or other Simmer representatives
- Initiating a credit card charge back or return claim of any type
Simmer retains all intellectual and exclusive ownership rights to Simmer Pro and related products.
By purchasing any single product or multiple products, you indicate and consent that you have read and agree to the Terms & Conditions listed and detailed on this page. This agreement also includes our support policy.