This plugin is simple and fast, yet hugely customizable. Simmer’s Recipe Connector allows WordPress website managers a world of flexibility in pairing posts with recipes and vice versa.
Attach multiple recipes to a single blog post to keep your recipe database clear and concise. Never mix up two or more recipes in a post again, and be amazed by the ease you find in repurposing older content in new ways continually.
- WordPress 3.8+
- Active Simmer Pro Recipes key
- PHP 6+ (7.1.0+ recommended)
Use the documentation for this plugin or follow the simple instructions below to activate.
This extension requires just a few minutes to get results on your WordPress website. To start using this plugin:
- Buy the extension and install it on WordPress.
- Activate the plugin and your key.
- Go to any WordPress post or page and find the “Connected Recipes” box. Click the select recipe drop down and choose the recipe to connect.
- Click Connect Recipe.
- Add additional recipes until all bundled recipes are included in the box.
- Click Update.
- Click View Post/Page and scroll to the bottom of your content to find the Get the Recipes: headline.
- Click on any featured recipe and scroll to the bottom of your recipe content to find a list with the headline Posts Featuring This Recipe.
- Connect as many posts and recipes in creative menus and pairings as you can imagine.
That’s it! Sit back and enjoy the new connections and connectivity between your content and recipes. Need more support?Support