This banana loaf recipe is easy and fun. Grab browned bananas off the counter for a delicious payoff.
- 1h 15m
- 1 loaf
- 4 bananas
- 1/3 c butter (softened)
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 c sugar
- 1 1/2 c flour
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Mash bananas in large bowl, add melted butter and continue mashing until large chunks are gone.
- Add vanilla, egg, salt and mix. Add baking soda, sugar and flour and mix.
- Pour into buttered loaf pan and cook for 60 minutes.
- After you take the pan out, let it cool for 20 minutes before you take it out.
- Optional: slice and toast with topped chocolate sauce or nutella (or both!)