Adjust the lime juice to your taste if you prefer less lime. Use big, sturdy chips and serve immediately.
- 3 hass avocados cubed
- 1 medium tomato, ¼” cubed
- 1/2 medium onion
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. grated frozen jalapeño
- 1 tsp. plus, salt
- 1 tsp. plus, fresh ground black pepper
- Cube avocados, tomatoes, and onion. Grate frozen jalapeño and chop garlic.
- Gently stir and combine all ingredients until incorporated.
- Taste guacamole on a chip, and adjust lime, jalapeño, salt and pepper to taste.